Grilled Shrimp, Corn And SausageBy Chatelaine
Day three of our five easy weeknight meals made in 40 minutes or less! Add some summer fun to your Wednesday dinner with delicious surf and turf.
- 680 g mini yellow potatoes
- 3 corn cobs , husks removed
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter , melted
- 2 tsp celery salt
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp allspice
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 kg frozen large shrimp in the shell , thawed
- 250 g kielbasa sausage , cut into 1-in. pieces
- 2 tbsp finely chopped parsley
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add potatoes and cook until fork-tender, 5 to 7 min. Add corn during the last 3 min of cooking. Drain very well and transfer to a baking sheet.
- Preheat barbecue to medium-high. Stir butter with celery salt, paprika, pepper, allspice and cayenne in a small bowl. Add shrimp and sausage to baking sheet. Brush with seasoned butter.
- Oil grill. Barbecue corn, potatoes, shrimp and sausages until grill marks form and shrimp turn pink, 2 to 3 min per side. Transfer to a platter. Cut each corn cob into 4 pieces. Sprinkle with parsley.