Greek antipasto kebabBy Chatelaine
From the pickiest eater to the biggest appetite, we've got you covered with recipes guaranteed to please everyone on your summer BBQ guest list.
- 10 wooden skewers
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp lemon zest
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 garlic clove , minced
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh mint
- 250-g pkg halloumi cheese
- 30 shiitake mushrooms , 3 100-g pkgs, cut in half
- 398-mL can artichoke hearts , drained, each cut in half
- 20 marinated mini bell peppers
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- SOAK skewers in warm water for 20 min. Whisk lemon juice with zest, oil and garlic in a small bowl. Season with pepper. Stir in mint.
- PREHEAT barbecue to medium. Slice halloumi in half crosswise, then cut each half into 5. You should have 10 pieces. Alternately thread halloumi, 3 mushrooms, artichoke and 2 bell peppers onto each skewer. Brush with oil.
- OIL grill, then barbecue skewers, lid closed, until grill marks form, 3 to 4 min per side. Drizzle with dressing.
How to clean mushrooms
[brightcove id=’979417539001′ width=’640′ height=’360′]
Nutrition (per serving)
- 14 g,
- 20 g,
- 22 g,
- 4 g,
- 803 mg.
- Excellent source of
- vitamin A