Sautéed pork with corn kimchi
This article has not been rated yet.
3 to 4 Servings
Lean pork tenderloin is delish with this spicy Korean-inspired relish. Our shortcut kimchi recipe is low on calories but rich with taste.
- 2-Jan small red cabbage
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1/4 cup old-fashioned chili sauce , such as Heinz
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tbsp finely grated fresh ginger
- 1/2 tsp white vinegar
- 1 large pork tenderloin , about 1 lb, or chicken breasts
- 3 green onions , thinly sliced
- Thinly slice cabbage. It should measure about 7 cups (1.75 L). Lightly oil a large frying pan and set over medium heat. Add cabbage and stir-fry until it begins to soften slightly, about 4 to 5 min. Add corn, chili sauce, chili powder, ginger, chili flakes and vinegar. Stir often until evenly mixed and hot, about 2 min. Remove to a medium bowl and cover.
- Meanwhile, slice pork into thin bite-sized strips. After removing cabbage mixture from pan, lightly oil pan again and add half of pork. Stir-fry until lightly browned, from 3 to 4 min. Add to cabbage mixture, then repeat with remaining pork. Return pork and cabbage mixture to pan. Stir often until pork is cooked through and kimchi is hot, about 3 min. Taste and add salt if you like. Sprinkle with green onions.
Nutrition (per serving)
- 30 g,
- 19 g,
- 5 g,
- 6 g,
- 315 mg.