Serve with lemony seared T-bone steaks.
Spicy kale and red pepper sautéBy Chatelaine
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 41643 red onion , thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper , thinly sliced
- 1/2 bunch kale , ribs removed, coarsely chopped
- 1 tbsp water
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp hot-red-chili-flakes
- 1 tbsp red-wine vinegar
- 1/4 tsp honey
- 2 tbsp shaved parmesan
- HEAT a frying pan over medium. Add oil, then onion and red pepper. Cook until onion is soft, about 3 min. Add kale and water. Cook until kale starts to wilt, 2 to 3 more min.
- SPRINKLE vegetables in frying pan with salt and chili flakes, then stir in vinegar and honey.
- TRANSFER to plates and top with shavings of parmesan.
Nutrition (per serving)
- 3 g,
- 8 g,
- 4 g,
- 2 g,
- 200 mg.