Instead of smoked salmon, use smoked salmon-flavoured cream cheese.
Smoked salmon-and-dill wraps
This article has not been rated yet.
2 to 4 servings or 8 appetizer wraps
- 2 tbsp capers
- 1/2 cup spreadable cream cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh dill , or cilantro
- 2 tbsp finely chopped onion , preferably red
- 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 2 10-in. flour tortillas
- 1 English cucumber
- 180- to 250-g thinly sliced smoke salmon
- Coarsely chop capers. Stir in a small bowl with cream cheese, dill, onion, Dijon, if using, and pepper. Mix thoroughly. Place half of mixture on each tortilla and spread evenly, leaving a 1-inch (2.5-cm) border around edge. Slice cucumber into paper-thin rounds. You should have about 20 slices. Layer each tortilla with salmon, then cucumber. To wrap, fold right and left edges of tortilla over filling toward centre. Fold bottom edge of tortilla toward centre and gently roll until tortilla is completely wrapped and forms a roll. Slice in half diagonally and serve. Or wrap individually and refrigerate up to 3 hours.
Nutrition (per serving)
- 12.7 g,
- 18 g,
- 14 g,
- 1.2 g,
- 628 mg.