One-Pan Turkey Tetrazzini
Photo, Erik Putz.
This comforting and creamy turkey tetrazzini is cooked in one pan–which means easy clean up after dinner's finished.
, thinly sliced into strips
1 227-g pkg
- Melt 1 tbsp garlic butter in a very large frying pan over medium-high. Add turkey. Cook, stirring occasionally, until golden brown and no pink remains, 6 to 7 min. Transfer to a bowl.
- Add 2 tbsp of the remaining garlic butter to pan, then mushrooms. Cook until mushrooms begin to brown, 5 to 6 min. Transfer to bowl with turkey.
- Add water, 1/2 cup cream, spaghettini and salt to pan. Gently boil, stirring often, until pasta is tender and all liquid has been absorbed, 8 to 10 min. Stir in remaining 1 tbsp garlic butter, 1/2 cup cream, peas, 1/2 cup parmesan, lemon zest, turkey and mushrooms and cook until warmed through, 1 to 2 min.
- Divide among 4 bowls. Sprinkle with remaining parmesan and parsley. Serve with a squeeze of lemon overtop.
- If all the dry pasta isn’t covered by liquid, break the noodles in half.
- To cut turkey into strips, first cut into 1/2-in. thick slices, then cut slices into 3-in. long strips.
- Substitute 375 g cooked, leftover turkey, cutting into strips and starting with Step 2.
- Substitute with chicken if you prefer.
Nutrition (per serving)
- 43 g,
- 59 g,
- 26 g,
- 5 g,
- 836 mg.
- Excellent source of
- vitamin A