Kitchen Tip: Add any leftovers broccoli or cauliflower florets or chopped bell peppers to the baking sheet for heartier appetites.
Sheet pan harissa pork chopsBy Chatelaine
Looking for an easy and speedy meal tonight? Toss everything onto a sheet pan, bake and voila! A delicious, minimal-mess meal in no time.
- 1 tbsp harissa spice blend
- 2 tbsp olive oil , divided
- 3 cups multicoloured cherry tomatoes
- 2 zucchinis , cut into 1/2-in. rounds
- 3 garlic cloves , thinly sliced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 4 boneless centre-cut pork chops , (about 500 g)
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta
- 1/2 cup mint leaves , chopped
- POSITION rack in centre of oven, then preheat to 400F.
- MIX harissa and 1 tbsp oil in a small bowl. Toss tomatoes, zucchini and garlic with salt and remaining 1 tbsp oil on 1 side of a rimmed baking sheet. Season with pepper. Stir to coat.
- ROAST vegetables for 5 min. Brush both sides of pork chops with harissa mixture and place on other side of sheet.
- CONTINUE roasting until pork is cooked through, about 15 more min. Divide among 4 plates and sprinkle with feta and mint before serving.
Chatelaine Quickies: Asparagus fries
Nutrition (per serving)
- 33 g,
- 10 g,
- 15 g,
- 3 g,
- 888 mg.
- Excellent source of
- vitamin A