, seeds removed, cut into 8 wedges
, trimmed and halved (3 cups)
, about 150 g each
- PREHEAT oven to 425F. Line a baking sheet with parchment.
- DRIZZLE 1 tbsp oil over squash and brussels sprouts on prepared sheet, tossing to coat. Bake 5 min.
- COMBINE remaining 2 tbsp oil, maple syrup, Dijon, lemon juice, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- ADD salmon to centre of baking sheet with vegetables. Brush some of the maple mixture over salmon, then drizzle remaining mixture over vegetables, stirring to coat.
- BAKE 8 min. Increase heat to broil, then cook until vegetables are slightly browned and squash is tender, about 5 min. Sprinkle with pepitas and serve with microgreens.
Chatelaine Quickies: Provencal pan salmon
Nutrition (per serving)
- 28 g,
- 24 g,
- 26 g,
- 5 g,
- 762 mg.
- Excellent source of
- vitamin C
Kitchen Tip: Keeping the skin on when cooking salmon adds flavour and helps prevent it from drying out. Plus, the layer of fat between the skin and the flesh is where most of the heart-healthy omega-3 fatty acids are found.