( 4 ratings )
- Preparation time:
- 15 minutes
- Refrigeration Time:
- 180 minutes
- 10 Servings
- 1 2/3 cups graham-cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cups melted unsalted butter
- 6 squares white chocolate, about 168 g finely chopped
- 2/3 cup whipping cream
- 2 tsbp unsalted butter, at room temperature and cut into small pieces
- 1 lemon
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup blackberries
Impress guests with a palate-pleasing dessert that can be made a day ahead. Top with fresh berries before serving.
- Preheat oven to 350F. Combine crumbs and melted butter in a medium bowl. Press into and up sides of a 9-in., 1-in.-deep, fluted removable-bottom tart pan. Bake until crust is deeper brown and appears set, 8 to 10 min. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Place chocolate in a medium bowl. Heat cream in a small saucepan over medium-high until just boiling. Immediately pour over chocolate. Let stand 2 min, then whisk until smooth. Add butter and whisk until combined.
- Zest lemon over baked crust, distributing evenly. Immediately pour ganache into warm crust. Chill overnight. Top with berries just before serving.
Nutrition (per Serving)
- 3 g
- 25 g
- 21 g
- 2 g
- 107 mg