Who isn’t a little obsessed with nail appliqués these days? Whether you’re prepared to rock them or not, stick-on nails are the latest trend. From Minx to nail gels, women want their nails to have the latest technology, patterns and longevity. Enter Sephora by OPI Chic Prints for Nails.
These were developed in collaboration with Minx – which is only available in salons – and these are a great alternative to spending time getting your nails did.
These precut strips available in eight different designs and last about two days – so they are perfect for the weekend and you can go back to a demure pink or grey on Monday.
How do you use them? Here are the tips from Sephora:
- Clean bare nails with rubbing alcohol to remove oils.
- Select your favorite pattern and choose the best size for each nail. If a strip is too wide, trim with small scissors.
- Rub the strip for a few seconds to warm. Peel off strip and apply to nail, with the rounded end close to the cuticle. Rub strip over entire nail starting from the center working out toward the sides. Smooth down completely.
- Press strip over edge of nail and use an ultra fine crystal file to file off excess. File in a vertical motion. Rub strip again to ensure adhesion and to remove any bubbles.
- To remove from nails, rub to warm. Slowly peel from side to side, not front to back.
- For toes, follow the above instructions and use a nail clipper to trim.
They are available in June at Sephora. I’m pretty pumped to try them out! – Kate daley