Romantic rendezvous that'll fit your budget
Spice up your love life with one of our fun dates designed to suit your pocketbook. Choose the price range that’s right for you then select your date.
• Go skating at a public ice rink. Snuggle close to keep warm.
• Enjoy a long moonlight walk. Make sure to hold hands and steal a few kisses.
• Play a board game such as Backgammon or Sorry. Spice things up by making the loser of each game remove a piece of clothing.
• Rent a couple of movies you’ll both like
and enjoy a cozy night in. Pop some popcorn, grab a blanket and settle in for some great nuzzling.
• Explore an area of your city or town that you’ve never been to. Act like tourists and check out the shops, galleries or historic homes. Stop for a drink and snack at a local pub.
• Create an Arabian night in your living room. Light candles and place them around the room. Set brightly coloured scarves on the floor, play music to match, turn off the lights and enjoy!
• Get dressed up and go out for a nice dinner. Try a type of food you’ve never eaten at a restaurant you’ve never been to. Order a not-too-expensive bottle of wine, sit back and revel in each other’s company.
• Pack a picnic, then pick a direction and set out on an adventure drive. Visit whatever catches your fancy along the way – wineries, county fairs, antique shops. Stake out a pretty locale for lunch, preferably lakeside.
• Take a one-day or night class together. Make sure you try something you’ve never done before but think you might enjoy. Cooking, dancing, massage and martial arts lessons are just some of the courses that may be available in your area.