1. Chop 1 peach into small pieces. Add to a pitcher, along with 1 cup chopped watermelon, 5 halved strawberries and a handful of raspberries.
2. Pour in 2 cups whitegrape juice and a 750-mL bottle of rosé wine.
3. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or up to 1 day. Serve over ice topped up with a bit of soda water, if you like.
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Arrange 18 slices of baguette on a baking sheet. Lightly brush or spray both sides of each slice with olive oil.
2. Spread 1 cup walnut halves in 1 layer on another baking sheet. Place both sheets in oven and bake until nuts are toasted, about 6 min. Remove nuts to a rack to cool.
3. Flip bread slices over and continue baking until lightly golden on both sides, about 4 more min. Cool completely.
4. Just before serving, spread 150 g gorgonzola evenly over bread slices. Top each slice with walnuts and drizzle with honey.
Kitchen tip: Substitute brie or camembert for gorgonzola.