Savour summer with one of our boozy ice pops! Remember sitting on a hot sidewalk with your besties, slurping up the icy sweetness of Popsicles without a care in the world? Bring back that feeling with these decidedly adult versions. They’ll make the perfect welcome “cocktail” for your next backyard barbecue.
For this challenge, the lucky winner with the best photo submission will receive three cookbooks! The Perfectly Dressed Salad, by Louise Pickford, Sprinkles!, by Jackie Alpers and Bal’s Spice Kitchen, by Bal Arneson.
Click here for contest rules and regulations.
Strawberry-watermelon limoncello ice pops
- 1 1/2 cups chopped seedless watermelon
- 1 1/2 cups chopped strawberries
- 1/4 cup limoncello
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 3/4 cup club soda
- PURÉE watermelon with strawberries, limoncello and lemon juice in a blender. Stir in club soda. Pour into moulds. Freeze until firm, 6 to 8 hours.
Want to try a different flavour? We have four more to choose from!
How to post your pic?
Once you have your photo, you can post it one of four ways (make sure you’re not on a private setting):
- Follow us on Instagram, then post your photo using @ChatelaineKitchen
- Follow us on Twitter, then tweet us your photo with the hashtag #ChatelaineKitchen
- Like us on Facebook, then message us your photo
- Email us your picture at email@example.com
Get your photos posted by Thursday, July 10 at noon to be considered for the club’s gallery the following day, which will be featured with the following week’s recipe.