Spicy Maple Rack of Pork
1 h 5 min
This is the perfect choice for a big dinner. A rack of pork with its row of bones standing at attention almost seems worthy of applause, especially when glistening under a golden maple glaze.
- 6 to 8 rib rack of pork , about 1.5-2 kg
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 tbsp hot chili-garlic sauce
- 1/2 tsp salt and ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375F (190C). Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil. Place pork on foil. In a small bowl, stir maple syrup with chili garlic sauce, salt and pepper. Set half aside for dipping. Brush about 2 tbsp (30 mL) of the remaining basting mixture over pork.
- Roast, uncovered, in centre of oven for 30 min. Brush with remaining basting mixture. Then continue roasting until a thermometer inserted in thickest part of roast reads 155F (70C), 30 to 45 more min. Let stand 5 min before slicing into individual chops. Serve dipping sauce in a bowl for drizzling over chops. Delicious served with our Roasted Sweet Potatoes and Pears.
Nutrition (per serving)
- 22 g,
- 14 g,
- 9 g,