Caribbean shrimp toss
This article has not been rated yet.
40 to 50 shrimp, about 10 servings
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp fresh ginger
- 2 limes
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp hot-red-pepper-flakes
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro
- 1 kg large tail-on cooked shrimp
- Stir vegetable oil with finely chopped fresh ginger, juice of both limes, crushed garlic cloves, soy sauce, sugar and hot red pepper flakes
- Stir in finely chopped coriander and cooked shrimp (defrost if frozen).
- Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour or up to a day. Stir occasionally. Place in a shallow bowl and serve with toothpicks.