- 3 medium yellow-flesh potatoes , peeled
- 2 medium parsnips , peeled
- 2/3 cup 18% cream
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup finely chopped chives
- Cut potatoes into quarters and parsnips into similar size pieces. Combine in a large pot. Cover with water and bring to a boil over high. Reduce heat to medium and gently boil until vegetables are tender, about 25 min.
- Pour cream into a bowl or measuring cup. Add salt and microwave until hot, 1 minute.
- Drain vegetables and return to pot. Mash with hot cream until smooth. Stir in chives. Serve with Saucy minute steak.
Nutrition (per serving)
- 4 g,
- 39 g,
- 8 g,
- 4 g,
- 316 mg.