Make-Ahead Tip: Prep the day before and refrigerate. Reheat in a 400F oven until dip is warm, 16 to 18 min.
Radish green dipBy Chatelaine
If you don’t have enough radish greens, top up with spinach.
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup finely chopped radishes
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 garlic clove , minced
- 1 1/4 cups coarsely chopped radish greens
- 125 g cream cheese , cubed and softened
- 3/4 cup finely grated parmesan cheese , divided
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Position rack in centre of oven, then preheat to 400F.
- Melt butter in a medium frying pan over medium. Add radishes, onion and garlic. Cook until softened, 4 to 6 min. Add radish greens, stirring until wilted, 2 to 3 min. Transfer to a medium bowl.
- Stir in cream cheese, 1/2 cup Parmesan, sour cream and pepper. Scrape into a small (2 1/2-cup) oven-safe baking dish and sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan.
- Bake until dip starts to bubble around sides of dish, 10 to 12 min. Remove and let cool slightly before serving with halved radishes, veggies or crackers.
Nutrition (per serving)
- 11 g,
- 6 g,
- 21 g,
- 1 g,
- 432 mg.
FILED UNDER: dip