Cucumber and potato saladBy Chatelaine
- 750 g fingerling potatoes , sliced into 1/4-in. rounds
- 3 mini cucumbers , sliced into 1/4-in. rounds
- 3/4 tsp salt , divided
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 3 tbsp white-wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1 tbsp chopped dill
- BOIL 750 g fingerling potatoes, sliced into 1/4-in. rounds, in a large saucepan of water set over high heat just until fork-tender, 12 to 15 min. Drain and cover with cold water until cool, about 5 min.
- MASSAGE 3 mini cucumbers, sliced into 1/4-in. rounds, with 1/4 tsp salt until thoroughly mixed in a large bowl. Let stand until liquid begins to seep out, 10 min. Scoop cucumber into a strainer and squeeze out excess liquid.
- WHISK 1/4 cup canola oil with 3 tbsp white-wine vinegar and 1/2 tsp salt in same bowl. Season with fresh pepper. Add potatoes and cucumbers with 1/4 cuP chopped parsley and 1 tbsp chopped dill. Toss until well coated.
Nutrition (per serving)
- 2 g,
- 22 g,
- 9 g,
- 2 g,
- 228 mg.
- Good source of