Karine's snack mix recipeBy Chatelaine
This article has not been rated yet.
- 3 cups corn cereal , such as Chex
- 3 cups wheat cereal , such as Shreddies
- 2 cups O-shaped cereal , such as Cheerios
- 1 cup pretzel sticks
- 2 cups pine nuts
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp seasoned salt
- 1 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- POSITION 2 racks in top and bottom thirds of oven. Preheat to 325F. Stir cereal, pretzels and nuts together in a small bowl.
- WHISK butter with Worcestershire, seasoned salt, garlic and onion powders in a small bowl. Drizzle over cereal mixture and toss well to combine, making sure everything is evenly moistened. Divide mix in one layer between two large baking sheets.
- BAKE in top and bottom thirds of oven, stirring and switching halfway through, about 20 min. Cool, then store in an airtight container at room temperature. Keeps well up to two weeks.