Cheesy vegan broccoli and cauliflower bitesBy Chatelaine
This article has not been rated yet.
Close out the year with small plates that pack big flavours!
- 1 head broccoli , cut into florets (5 cups)
- 1/2 large head cauliflower , cut into florets (5 cups)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast , divided
- 1 1/2 tsp harissa spice blend
- 1/4 tsp salt
- lemon wedge , (optional)
- POSITION racks in top and bottom thirds of oven, then preheat to 425F. Set aside 2 baking sheets.
- PLACE broccoli and cauliflower in a large bowl. Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with 1/2 tbsp of the yeast, harissa and salt. Toss well to coat. Separate broccoli onto 1 prepared sheet and cauliflower onto the other.
- ROAST cauliflower in bottom third of oven for 10 min. Then roast broccoli in top third until all vegetables are tender and lightly charred, 15 more min.
- MIX vegetables together on a platter and sprinkle with remaining 1/2 tbsp of yeast before serving. Serve with lemon wedges.
Chatelaine Quickies: Buffalo cauliflower
[bc_video video_id=”5083587775001″ account_id=”10190175001″ player_id=”r1zRQqV3″]
Nutrition (per serving)
- 2 g,
- 4 g,
- 3 g,
- 3 g,
- 74 mg.
- Excellent source of
- vitamin C