White-chocolate tart with berries
Impress guests with a palate-pleasing dessert that can be made a day ahead. Top with fresh berries before serving.
- 1 2/3 cups graham-cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cups melted unsalted butter
- 168 g white chocolate , finely chopped
- 2/3 cup 35% cream
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter , at room temperature, cut into small pieces
- 1 lemon
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup blackberries
- Preheat oven to 350F. Combine crumbs and melted butter in a medium bowl. Press into and up sides of a 9-in., 1-in.-deep, fluted removable-bottom tart pan. Bake until crust is deeper brown and appears set, 8 to 10 min. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Place chocolate in a medium bowl. Heat cream in a small saucepan over medium-high until just boiling. Immediately pour over chocolate. Let stand 2 min, then whisk until smooth. Add butter and whisk until combined.
- Zest lemon over baked crust, distributing evenly. Immediately pour ganache into warm crust. Chill overnight. Top with berries just before serving.
Nutrition (per serving)
- 3 g,
- 25 g,
- 21 g,
- 2 g,
- 107 mg.