No-bake cereal cupsBy Irene Ngo
Looking for a creative rice krispies recipe? We're using rice krispies to make this milk & cereal shooter!
- cooking spray , such as PAM
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 2 1/2 to 3 cups rice krispies cereal
- melted milk or white chocolate
- SPRAY your mould or the inside of several shot glasses or espresso cups with cooking spray.
- MELT butter in a medium saucepan over medium. Stir in marshmallows. Cook, stirring constantly, until marshmallows melt. Remove from heat and stir in rice krispies until coated. When rice krispies are cool enough to handle, but still pliable, fill mould or form a cup shape on the inside of the shot glasses/espresso cups. (Dampening your hands with a bit of water will help keep the rice krispies from sticking to your hands). Refrigerate until cool, 5 to 10 min.
- REMOVE cereal cups from mould. If you’ve used cooking spray, they should slide out very easily.
- POUR melted chocolate into the cup and swirl to coat the inside of cooled cups. Return to fridge until chocolate is firm, about 5 min. Pour more melted chocolate to double-line the cup. Return to fridge until firm, 5 min. Fill with milk. Enjoy!