Topped with dollops of fiery chipotle cream, these burgers are sure to be a hot favourite with a spicy crowd. Yummy with beef burgers, too!
Chipotle chicken burgers
This article has not been rated yet.
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise or light sour cream
- 1 to 2 tsp Tabasco sauce , preferably chipotle-flavoured
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 pinch salt and pepper
- 4 frozen chicken burgers
- 4 onion or egg buns , optional
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese , optional
- Lightly oil grill and heat barbecue to medium. In a small bowl, stir sour cream with 1 tsp (5 mL) Tabasco, Dijon, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Taste and add remaining tsp (5 mL) Tabasco, if you wish.
- Barbecue burgers according to package directions, 5 to 7 minutes per side. Place cooked burgers on bottom half of buns. Spoon sauce overtop, then crumble blue cheese over each. Add top bun. Great with a marinated vegetable or sliced tomatoes.
Nutrition (per serving)
- 22.5 g,
- 3.5 g,
- 10.1 g,
- 732 mg.