Grilled zucchini-pear saladBy Chatelaine
- 2 zucchini , cut lengthwise, about 1/4-in thick
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup arugula
- 1 Bosc pear , thinly sliced
- 1/2 130-g log goat cheese , crumbled
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- BRUSH zucchini, cut lengthwise into 1/4-in.-thick slices with 1 tbsp olive oil. Sprinkle with salt.
- GRILL over medium until tender, 3 to 4 min. Transfer to a platter. Sprinkle with arugula.
- TOP with sliced pear and goat cheese. Drizzle with honey and lemon juice.