Hoisin-peanut grilled chickenBy Chatelaine
An ultra-simple grilled chicken that can be thrown together in just 25 minutes — without sacrificing on style and flavour.
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped cilantro
- 3 tbsp chopped dry-roasted, salted peanuts
- 3 tbsp crispy fried shallots , optional
- 1 small hot red chili , minced
- 3 tbsp hoisin sauce
- 2 tbsp orange juice
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1/2 tsp salt
- STIR cilantro with peanuts, shallots and chili in a small bowl. Stir hoisin with orange juice in another small bowl.
- PREHEAT barbecue to medium. Sprinkle chicken with salt. Oil grill, then barbecue chicken, lid closed, until springy when pressed, 6 to 8 min per side. Transfer to a platter and immediately brush with half of hoisin mixture. Top with peanut mixture. Serve with remaining hoisin mixture.
Nutrition (per serving)
- 48 g,
- 6 g,
- 7 g,
- 1 g,
- 490 mg.