This article has not been rated yet.
- 1/2 cup tequila
- 1/4 cup Grand Marnier orange liqueur
- 2 - 3 tbsp lime juice , plus extra for rimming the glass, if desired
- salt , (optional, for rimming the glass)
- If desired, pour a little salt onto a saucer. Rub the rim of each cocktail glass with lime juice, then dip in salt to evenly coat.
- In a bar shaker or small pitcher, stir tequila with Grand Marnier. Squeeze in 2 tbsp (30 mL) juice from lime. Add ice and shake well if using a bar shaker or, if using a pitcher, stir together.
- Taste, then stir in more lime juice, 1 tbsp (15 mL) at a time, if you like. Strain into 4 small cocktail glasses. Garnish with a lime wedge.
Nutrition (per serving)
- 7.7 g,
- 0.1 g,
- 2 mg.