Turkish pizzaBy Chatelaine
This article has not been rated yet.
- 1 English cucumber , peeled, seeded and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley , divided
- 1/4 cup chopped mint
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta
- 4 tsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- fresh pepper , to season
- 2 cups reserved beef , from pomegranate and spice beef wraps (link below)
- 4 pieces naan bread
- 1 tomato , thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp pine nuts
- PREHEAT barbecue to medium-low.
- STIR cucumber with 1/4 cup each chopped parsley, mint, feta, olive oil and lemon juice in a medium bowl until combined. Season with fresh pepper.
- SPREAD reserved beef mixture (from Pomegranate and Spice Beef Wraps) in an even layer over naan bread. Top with tomato and pine nuts.
- OIL grill. Barbecue pizzas, topping-side up, lid closed, until warmed through, 2 to 3 min. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup chopped parsley. Serve with cucumber salsa.
Middle Eastern cuisine uses pomegranate molasses in a lot of dishes. Adding easy-to-find pomegranate juice and simmering gently adds a similar sweet-tart flavour.
Nutrition (per serving)
- 29 g,
- 65 g,
- 26 g,
- 6 g,
- 599 mg.
- Excellent source of
- Vitamin B12