Shrimp, avocado and mango salad rollsBy Chatelaine
Keep a bag of cooked shrimp in the freezer and a no-cook meal is just minutes away.
- 340-g pkg frozen cooked shrimp , thawed
- 8 sheets rice paper
- 1 mini cucumber , thinly sliced
- 1 avocado , sliced
- 1 mango , sliced into matchsticks
- 16 sprigs cilantro
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
- 1/3 cup Thai sweet chili sauce
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- PAT shrimp dry with paper towel.
- LAY a damp kitchen towel on the counter. Fill a pie plate with warm water and place beside towel. Dip 1 rice paper round into water and leave until pliable, about 30 sec. Lay softened round on towel. Arrange one-eighth of cucumber along bottom third of round. Layer with avocado, then shrimp, mango, cilantro and peanuts.
- LIFT rice paper edge closest to you up and over filling, then roll toward the centre. Fold in sides, then continue rolling to form a log. Set seam-side down on a platter. Repeat with remaining ingredients. Slice rolls in half diagonally.
- STIR chili sauce with vinegar in a small bowl until combined. Serve with rolls.
How to make shrimp, avocado and mango salad rolls
Nutrition (per serving)
- 24 g,
- 37 g,
- 13 g,
- 5 g,
- 386 mg.