Saucy sriracha pork with radish-cucumber saladBy Chatelaine
Sweet and spicy pork tenderloin medallions top a flavourful salad for a weeknight meal that's anything but boring.
- 1/3 cup marmalade
- 2 tbsp sriracha
- 1 tsp salt , divided
- 1/4 cup canola oil , divided
- 500 g pork tenderloin , sliced into 1/2-in. rounds
- 2 tbsp white balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 English cucumber , peeled into ribbons
- 250 g radishes , thinly sliced (2 cups)
- 2 cups baby arugula
- WHISK marmalade with sriracha and 1/2 tsp salt in a medium bowl. Reserve 2 tbsp mixture in a large bowl and set aside.
- TOSS pork with remaining 1/2 tsp salt in a medium bowl. Season with pepper. Heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high. Add 1 tbsp oil, then pork. Cook, adjusting heat as needed, until bottom is golden and cooked through, 1 to 2 min per side. Add to marmalade-sriracha mixture as they’re done. Toss to coat.
- WHISK vinegar and Dijon into reserved 2 tbsp marmalade mixture in large bowl. Gradually add remaining 3 tbsp oil while whisking until combined. Toss cucumber, radishes and arugula with dressing, then season with pepper. Divide among plates, then top with pork.
Nutrition (per serving)
- 29 g,
- 25 g,
- 16 g,
- 2 g,
- 795 mg.