Italian pizzaBy Chatelaine
This article has not been rated yet.
- 2 naan , about 100 g each
- 1/4 cup passata
- 8 marinated wedges of artichoke , in oil sliced in half
- 8 slices soppressata or pepperoni
- 1/4 cup finely grated parmesan
- PREHEAT oven to 425F. Place breads on a baking sheet, then spread passata on each. Top with artichokes and soppressata, and sprinkle with parmesan.
- BAKE until cheese is melted, about 6 min. Slice into squares or wedges.
Tips for grating cheese
[bc_video video_id=”2560129253001″ account_id=”10190175001″ player_id=”r1zRQqV3″]
Nutrition (per serving)
- 9 g,
- 28 g,
- 11 g,
- 2 g,
- 678 mg.
- Excellent source of