Honey garlic chicken wingsBy Chatelaine
Pour a glass of beer, chop up some celery sticks and cap off your day with perfectly roasted honey garlic chicken wings. Side of blue cheese dip optional.
- 3 tbsp honey , divided
- 2 tbsp sodium-reduced soy sauce
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 16 chicken wings , wings and drumettes separated, tips removed (1.2 kg)
- 2 tbsp roasted salted peanuts , chopped
- sliced tomatoes
- carrots , chopped into sticks
- celery , chopped into sticks
- sliced cucumber
- cauliflower florets
- PREHEAT oven to 425F. Line a baking sheet with parchment.
- WHISK 2 tbsp honey, soy, oil, garlic powder, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Add chicken and toss to coat. Let stand to marinate for 10 min, stirring often.
- PLACE wings on prepared sheet and bake for 20 min. Flip and continue baking until dark and crispy, 5 to 7 min.
- BRUSH with remaining 1 tbsp honey and sprinkle with peanuts. Serve honey garlic chicken wings with sliced tomatoes, carrot sticks, celery sticks, sliced cucumbers and cauliflower florets on the side.
How to spatchcock a chicken
Nutrition (per serving)
- 26 g,
- 16 g,
- 23 g,
- 1 g,
- 563 mg.
- Excellent source of
- vitamin B6