Shopping tip: Canadian lamb racks tend to be large and may yield 3 to 4 servings each, but New Zealand and Australian racks yield just 2.
Harissa and za'atar grilled lamb chopsBy Chatelaine
This article has not been rated yet.
4 to 5
- 2 small racks of lamb , about 8 ribs each, at room temperature
- 2 1/2 tbsp canola oil
- 1 tbsp harissa spice blend
- 1 tbsp za'atar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- PREHEAT barbecue to medium-high. Trim any excess fat from lamb rack and cut into 2-chop portions.
- STIR oil, harissa, za’atar and salt in a large bowl until it forms a paste. Add lamb and coat all over with paste.
- OIL grill. Grill chops, lid closed, until meat is lightly browned and a thermometer inserted in centre of lamb reads 145F for medium-rare, 3 to 5 min per side. Serve with Middle Eastern garlic sauce (Toum) and mint cauliflower tabbouleh.
Grilled pineapple | Chatelaine Quickies
[bc_video video_id=”5565615236001″ account_id=”10190175001″ player_id=”r1zRQqV3″]
Nutrition (per serving)
- 24 g,
- 2 g,
- 28 g,
- 1 g,
- 288 mg.
- Excellent source of
- vitamin B12