Jun 12, 2018Chatelaine
Halloumi cheese, cut into 1 1/2 x 1/4-in. slices
olive oil, divided
red wine vinegar
1 540-mL can
lentils, drained and rinsed
radicchio, finely shredded (3 cups)
- PREHEAT barbecue to medium. Soak 8 wooden skewers in hot water.
- PRICK potatoes all over with a fork. Microwave on a plate on high until slightly tender, 4 min. Let cool slightly. Finely chop tops of green onions and cut whites into 1-in. pieces.
- CUT potatoes into quarters lengthwise, then cut into 1/2-in. slices. Thread potato, halloumi and white parts of green onions on skewers. Brush with 1 tbsp oil.
- OIL grill. Barbecue skewers, lid closed, until grill marks form and potatoes are tender, about 12 min, turning every 3 min. Meanwhile, whisk remaining oil, vinegar, honey, 1 tsp sumac, salt and pepper in a medium bowl. Stir in lentils, radicchio, parsley and green onion tops.
- SPRINKLE skewers with remaining sumac.
NutritionCalories 580, Protein 25 g, Carbohydrates 53 g, Fat 31 g, Fibre 9 g, Sodium 970 mg.
How to make vegan potato salad