Grilled lamb chops with ratatouilleBy Chatelaine
This article has not been rated yet.
- 8 lamb loin chops , about 80 g each
- 3/4 tsp salt , divided
- 2 medium zucchini , cut lengthwise into 1/2-in. slices
- 2 red bell peppers , seeded and quartered
- 1 eggplant , cut lengthwise into 3/4-in. slices
- 3 tbsp olive oil , divided
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp chopped oregano
- 2 tsp fresh thyme leaves
- lemon wedges , to garnish
- PREHEAT barbecue to medium.
- SPRINKLE both sides of chops with 1/2 tsp salt. Season with fresh pepper. Toss zucchini, peppers and eggplant with 2 tbsp olive oil in a large bowl until coated.
- OIL grill. Barbecue chops and vegetables, with lid closed, until chops are medium rare and vegetables are lightly charred, about 3 min per side. Transfer chops to a plate and vegetables to a cutting board. Finely chop vegetables, then scoop into a large bowl. Drizzle with remaining 1 tbsp olive oil, lemon juice, oregano, thyme and remaining 1/4 tsp salt. Toss until coated. Season with fresh pepper. Serve with grilled lamb chops and lemon wedges.
Nutrition (per serving)
- 29 g,
- 16 g,
- 32 g,
- 5 g,
- 529 mg.