Grilled asparagus-stuffed chicken breastBy Chatelaine
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts , pounded into 1/4-in. thickness
- 1/2 cup Boursin cheese , preferably Garlic and Fine Herbs
- 12 asparagus , ends trimmed
- 2 tbsp butter , melted
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- PREHEAT barbecue to medium-high.
- SPREAD each cutlet with 2 tbsp Boursin. Place 3 asparagus spears in centre of each cutlet, lengthwise. Roll chicken around asparagus and secure each with 3 to 4 toothpicks.
- BRUSH chicken bundles with melted butter. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- OIL grill. Place chicken, seam-side down, and cook on all 4 sides, lid closed, until meat is firm when pressed, 2 to 3 min per side. Remove toothpicks before serving.
Chatelaine Quickies: Asparagus fries
Nutrition (per serving)
- 26 g,
- 3 g,
- 21 g,
- 1 g,
- 570 mg.
- Excellent source of
- vitamin B6