Chicken and pepper bakeBy Chatelaine
1 h 15 min
The simple marinade adds so much flavour it’s worth buying a bottle of white balsamic: You’ll want to make this again and again.
- 6 garlic cloves , minced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup white balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 bell peppers , cut into 8 wedges each
- 1 onion , cut into thin wedges
- 4 chicken legs
- 2 skin-on, bone-in chicken breasts , cut in half crosswise
- 4 chicken wings
- POSITION racks in top and bottom thirds of oven. Preheat to 375F. Line 2 large baking sheets with foil.
- STIR garlic with oil, vinegar, paprika and salt in a large bowl. Season with fresh pepper. Add peppers and onions. Toss until coated. Arrange vegetables in an even layer on a prepared sheet. Add chicken to remaining garlic mixture in bowl, tossing to coat. Arrange chicken legs and breasts on the second prepared sheet. Place wings with vegetables.
- BAKE chicken legs and breasts in top third of oven, 30 min. Switch sheet to lower third of oven. Bake vegetables and wings in top third of oven and continue baking until chicken is cooked through, about 30 more min.
Nutrition (per serving)
- 75 g,
- 13 g,
- 46 g,
- 3 g,
- 739 mg.