Updated May 25, 2017Chatelaine
finely chopped parsley
Buffalo wing sauce, preferably Frank's
Blue cheese dressing
crumbled blue cheese, plus more for garnish (optional)
- MIX chicken, panko, parsley, 1/2 tsp salt and pepper in a bowl until combined. Divide into 6 portions and shape into 4 ½-in.-wide patties. Place on a plate, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 10 min.
- DRESSING: Stir mayo, lemon juice, onion powder and salt in a small bowl. Stir in blue cheese.
- SLAW: Using a vegetable peeler, cut along the length of the carrots to create ribbons. Combine carrots, celery, vinegar, oil and celery seed in a medium bowl. Toss to coat.
- PREHEAT barbecue to medium. Oil grill and barbecue burgers, lid closed, about 3 min. Flip burgers and brush liberally with buffalo wing sauce. Continue grilling, lid closed, until burgers are cooked through, 3 more min.
- SERVE burgers topped with dressing and slaw. Sprinkle with more crumbled blue cheese.
NutritionCalories 360, Protein 27 g, Carbohydrates 5 g, Fat 27 g, Fibre 1 g, Sodium 862 mg. Excellent source of vitamin A
Chatelaine Quickies: Buffalo cauliflower 'wings'