Apr 12, 2019Amy Grief
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment.
- Crush Mini Eggs in a plastic bag with a mallet or rolling pin
- Cream sugars with butter until fluffy.
- Add vanilla and egg to butter mixture. Cream until combined.
- Combine dry ingredients (flour, baking soda and salt) and then fold into butter mixture (not completely).
- Add in Mini Eggs and chocolate chunks and stir until combined. Do not over mix.
- Bake 12-14 min, depending on desired texture (chewy or crisp).