Updated Nov 29, 2016Chatelaine
- PREHEAT oven to 350 degrees.
- COMBINE all ingredients together in a large mixing bowl. Stir together until fully combined. Make sure the tahini is evenly spread throughout the cookies.
- GREASE a baking sheet or line with parchment paper.
- DROP 1 tbsp spoonfuls onto baking sheet.
- BAKE for 10-12 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Let cool slightly then transfer to a cooling rack.
I went with 1/3 cup maple syrup because I added the chocolate chips. I would suggest adding 1/3 cup first and giving them a taste test. If they are not sweet enough for you, then use 1/2 cup. I used the ENJOY Life brand of mini chocolate chips because they are dairy-free and gluten-free.
They will seem a bit crumbly when you put them on your baking sheet, don’t worry they solidify nicely when they are cooked.