Grilled nectarine crumbleBy Chatelaine
This article has not been rated yet.
Transform fresh summer fruit into a fabulous weeknight dessert with just a handful of ingredients.
- 2 nectarines
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp large-flake oats
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp cold butter , cubed
- 1 vanilla bean
- 1/2 cup créme fraîche or sour cream
- fresh basil or mint leaves , optional
- PREHEAT barbecue to medium.
- HALVE nectarines and remove pits.
- STIR flour with oats and sugar in a small bowl until combined. Add butter. Work butter into flour mixture, using your fingertips, until crumbly. Sprinkle mixture evenly among nectarines, cut-side up.
- OIL grill. Barbecue nectarines, cut-side up, lid closed, until crumble is golden, 10 to 15 min.
- CUT vanilla bean in half, lengthwise. Scrape out seeds with the back of a paring knife. Stir seeds into crème fraîche (or sour cream) in a small bowl until smooth. Serve with grilled nectarines, if desired. Sprinkle with fresh basil or mint leaves, if desired.
Nutrition (per serving)
- 3 g,
- 21 g,
- 18 g,
- 2 g,
- 51 mg.
- Excellent source of
- Vitamin A