Cappuccino pudding cakesBy Chatelaine
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp instant espresso powder
- 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter , melted
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp coffee liqueur , optional
- 2 cups vanilla or coffee ice cream
- PREHEAT oven to 400F. Lightly spray 4 ovenproof teacups with oil and arrange on a baking sheet.
- STIR flour with espresso, cocoa, baking powder and salt in a medium bowl.
- WHISK butter with sugar in a medium bowl. Whisk in eggs, then flour mixture, until just combined. Spoon into prepared cups.
- BAKE in centre of oven until a skewer inserted into centre of cake comes out clean, 15 to 17 min. Drizzle liqueur over warm cakes. Top each with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Nutrition (per serving)
- 7 g,
- 40 g,
- 22 g,
- 1 g,
- 265 mg.