Cranberry-ginger cocktailBy Chatelaine
This article has not been rated yet.
Indulge in this refreshing holiday sip created for Chatelaine by Julie Albert and Lisa Gnat of Bite Me More.
- 1/4 cup fresh cranberries
- 6 fresh mint leaves , torn
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp simple syrup
- 3 dashes lemon bitters
- 2 oz vodka
- 2 oz ginger beer
- splash of cranberry juice , to top up
- fresh cranberries , for garnish
- fresh mint leaves , for garnish
- MUDDLE cranberries, mint leaves, lime juice, simple syrup and lemon bitters in a tall glass.
- FILL the glass halfway with ice cubes and stir in vodka and ginger beer. Top up glass with a splash of cranberry juice. Stir well and garnish with cranberries and mint leaves.