Updated Jan 17, 2019Chatelaine
- POSITION rack in centre of oven, then preheat to 325F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment.
- TOSS oats with pecans, pepitas, coconut, flaxseed, butter and salt in a medium bowl until well coated. Spread on prepared sheet.
- BAKE until pecan mixture smells fragrant, 10 to 12 min. (It’s okay if mixture isn’t toasted and golden-brown. It will continue to toast as it bakes in the cookies.) Remove from oven and stir in blueberries. Let cool.
- BEAT egg white in a medium bowl using an electric mixer until foamy, about 1 min. Beat in sugar until soft peaks form, about 2 min. Fold in pecan mixture until evenly coated.
- PACK 1/4-cup portions onto same baking sheet. With damp hands, lightly shape and press portions into 1-in. thick rounds.
- BAKE, rotating sheet halfway through, until edges are golden and crisp, 20 to 25 min. Let cool 10 min on sheet, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Cookies will keep well in a sealed container on the counter for up to 5 days.