Overnight Chia OatmealBy Chatelaine
This healthy grab-and-go breakfast gets a plant-based makeover, in partnership with Silk
- 3/4 cup Silk Almond Beverage Unsweetened
- 1/3 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- 2 tbsp dried cranberries , (or 1 dried fig, finely chopped)
- 1 banana , thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp toasted sliced almonds
1. Combine Silk Almond Beverage, oats, chia seeds, maple syrup, vanilla and dried cranberries in a 250-mL mason jar.
2. Stir well, then cover and refrigerate overnight.
3. Before serving, top with banana and almonds.