Updated May 31, 2017Chatelaine
PC Loads of Ketchup Chips, crushed
tequila, (3/4 cup)
long bamboo skewers
grilled or cooked shrimp
grilled or cooked scallops
cherry tomatoes, halved
PC Olives Stuffed with Garlic, or 4 gherkins
leaves from a romaine heart
spears of cooked asparagus
small claws from a lobster, cooked
mini cucumber, quartered lengthwise
- BACON: Arrange bacon in a single layer in a large skillet over medium and cook until crisp, 7 to 8 min, flipping halfway. Brush 1 side with maple syrup and cook 1 min. Transfer to a plate.
- RIMMER: Mix chips, lime zest, paprika, pepper and salt in a shallow dish. Set aside.
- COCKTAIL: Stir clam cocktail, tequila, lime juice and hot sauce in a large pitcher.
- GARNISH: Thread each skewer with 2 shrimps, 1 scallop, 1 tomato half and 1 olive or gherkin.
- RUB a lime wedge around the rim of 4 highball glasses, then dip in rimmer mixture to coat. Fill glasses with ice and cocktail mixture. Garnish with bacon, seafood skewer, romaine-heart leaves, asparagus, celery, lobster and cucumber.
Chatelaine Quenchers: Spicy mojito