- Editor’s letter
- Notebook Ms. Chatelaine, plus our favourite things to do, watch and read this month.
- One last thing Throwback: 1960.
- Notes Bold lipsticks, skin-soothing face masks, Frank + Oak expands into womenswear, customizable watches and more.
- Grape expectations How a French family parlayed their winemaking business into a top skincare line.
- Bad weather, great hair Rain, snow and wind are a given this season, but bad weather hair doesn’t have to be. We have five ideas to get you out the door in a flash.
- Work it Three simple wardrobe strategies to conquer the what-to-wear conundrum once and for all.
- Notes Fall floral arrangements, five-minute centrepieces, four ways to dress up white plates and more.
- Tastemaker How one Toronto home owner transformed her space into the perfect spot for entertaining.
- Notes All about eye health, Dr. Danielle Martin on pelvic health and more.
- What it feels like When Carla Ciccone suffered a concussion, the doctor said rest would be the key to her recovery. Instead, it triggered a crippling depression.
- The empathy factor A look at what’s at stake with the decline of the doctor-patient relationship.
- Me and my shadow Meet Jenna, a 35-year-old woman living with bipolar disorder, and her imaginary friend, Jensen, who helps her cope with the pain.
- Risky business Does the secret to building a killer career lie in your willingness to take a leap without a net?
- Women helping girls These five Canadian women are working to bring awareness to the most pressing issues facing girls around the world.
- Kitchen notes Gourmet candy apples, the history of pumpkins, delicious ways to enjoy squash and more.
- Thanksgiving miracle This classic holiday meal with a twist delivers all of the flavour with none of the stress.
- Rise up Put away the sugar. This month is all about savoury baking.
- The dinner plan Your guide to easy weeknight meals.
FILED UNDER: Table of Contents