- Editor’s Letter
- Notebook: Books, culture and more. Featuring Ms. Chatelaine, Jessica Pelland
- Look Smart Now – From the Style Desk
- Beauty News – Vanity Fair: The best products to pamper yourself with this spring.
- Behind the Brand – Urban Legend: Wende Zomnir of Urban Decay on bringing edge to the beauty biz.
- Bra Guide – Supporting Cast: Stylish and flattering bras to enhance your shape.
- Fashion – Sunday Morning: Comfy-chic looks to relax in.
- Love Your Place – From the Home Desk
- Setting the stage: Making affordable, high-impact updates with Samantha Pynn.
- Easy Modern: How the perfect home came together with smart online ideas.
- Feel Your Best – From the Health Desk
- Front Line – Get to Know Your Doctor: Dr. Danielle Martin on why it’s good for your health.
- Nutrition – Rethink Brunch: A healthy take on the week’s best meal that doesn’t sacrifice flavour.
- Wellness – Small changes, big impact: Simple swaps to make your day a whole lot healthier.
- Nutrition – Grocery Globe-trotting: Try these healthy fruit and veggies from around the world.
- The Big Idea – The Need for Weed: Why obtaining a medical marijuana prescription isn’t as easy as it seems.
- Walk Fit – The Surprising Health Benefits of Walking: How taking a stroll can give your mind and body a boost.
- Shoe Guide – Get Your Kicks: Tried-and-tested footwear for any activity.
- Dating – How to fix online dating for women: New apps give women all the power, but do they want it?
- Advice – Fallout Girl: Claudia Dey helps you do damage control
- Interview – The Chatelaine Q&A: Writer Meghan Daum on childlessness, selfishness and living the life you want.
- One Last Thing – Samantha Bee Tried It: The new mom jeans
- Enjoy Every Bite – From the Kitchen
- In Season: All about asparagus
- Mastering the Basics: Six classic recipes that every cook should know.
- Gourmet Getaway – Charlottetown: The best foodie treats and sites to visit in P.E.I’s capital.
- Blissful Baking – English Crumpets
- Shop Once, Eat for a Week: five delicious weeknight meals from just one trip to the supermarket
- May’s Perfect Wine Pairing: Stuffed artichokes and sauvignon blanc
FILED UNDER: Table of Contents