Photo, Roberto Caruso. Food styling, Ashley Denton. Prop styling, Catherine Doherty.
- Editor’s Letter
- Notebook: Books, culture and more. Featuring Ms. Chatelaine, Ebonnie Rowe.
- Look Smart Now – From the Style Desk
- Trend Report – Care packages: The best smoothers, soothers and removers in portable packs.
- Behind the Brand – Dermalogica: Founder Jane Wurwand on developing skin-healthy products.
- Fashion – Runway to Real Way: A sneak peek of fall’s most stylish trends – and how to pull them off.
- Love Your Place – From the Home Desk
- Instant Update – Crowning Glory: How adding decorative mouldings can dramatically make over your room.
- Artist in Residence: A Toronto illustrator shares how she personalized her Victorian home.
- Feel Your Best – From the Health Desk
- Front Line – The Gender Factor: Are women really more likely to go to the doctor than men are? Dr. Danielle Martin investigates.
- Nutrition – Rethink Barbecue: Give your backyard feast a healthy boost with these grilling tips.
- Advice – Is Teatoxing the Answer? The truth behind some of today’s most hyped-up health trends.
- Enjoy Every Bite – From the Kitchen
- In Season: All about peaches
- Beat the Heat: Whip up six tasty dinners without touching your stove.
- Shop Once, Eat for a Week: Five delicious weeknight meals from just one trip to the supermarket
- August’s Perfect Wine Pairing: Grilled chicken and rosé.
- Blissful Baking: Chocolate babka spiral.
Get the latest issue In Print | On your iPad | Digital Edition