- Editor’s Letter
- Notebook: Books, culture and more. Featuring Ms. Chatelaine, Ebonnie Rowe.
- Look Smart Now – From the Style Desk
- Trend Report – Care packages: The best smoothers, soothers and removers in portable packs.
- Behind the Brand – Dermalogica: Founder Jane Wurwand on developing skin-healthy products.
- Fashion – Runway to Real Way: A sneak peek of fall’s most stylish trends – and how to pull them off.
- Love Your Place – From the Home Desk
- Instant Update – Crowning Glory: How adding decorative mouldings can dramatically make over your room.
- Artist in Residence: A Toronto illustrator shares how she personalized her Victorian home.
- Feel Your Best – From the Health Desk
- Front Line – The Gender Factor: Are women really more likely to go to the doctor than men are? Dr. Danielle Martin investigates.
- Nutrition – Rethink Barbecue: Give your backyard feast a healthy boost with these grilling tips.
- Advice – Is Teatoxing the Answer? The truth behind some of today’s most hyped-up health trends.
- Politics – The Making of Ruth Ellen Brosseau: The rise of the NDP’s most-admired accidental MP.
- Advice – Fallout Girl: Claudia Dey helps you do damage control.
- Column – Sex Just Isn’t Selling: Why fashion brands are (finally!) embracing social responsibility.
- Time & Money – Balancing Act: Folklorama CEO Debra Zoerb on getting it all done, plus advice from money guru Bruce Sellery.
- Interview – The Chatelaine Q&A: Writer Camilla Gibb on heartbreak, hope and the family we choose.
- One Last Thing – Samantha Bee Tried It: Rompers for grown women.
- Enjoy Every Bite – From the Kitchen
- In Season: All about peaches
- Beat the Heat: Whip up six tasty dinners without touching your stove.
- Shop Once, Eat for a Week: Five delicious weeknight meals from just one trip to the supermarket
- August’s Perfect Wine Pairing: Grilled chicken and rosé.
- Blissful Baking: Chocolate babka spiral.
FILED UNDER: Table of Contents