- Editor’s Letter
- Notebook: Books, culture and more. Featuring Ms. Chatelaine, Sarika Cullis-Suzuki
- Chatelaine Institute Approved: Five products that get our stamp of approval
- Look Smart Now – From the Style Desk
- Luxe for Less – Weekend Glam: This month’s irresistible finds, inspired by Jackie O.
- Hair Trend Report – Mane Attraction: Five easy DIY hairstyles straight from the spring runways
- Fashion feature – In the Groove: The coolest casual pieces for this season.
- Love Your Place – From the Home Desk
- Trend – Good as Gold: Samantha Pynn pairs casual comfort with sophistication in a glamorous living room
- Hello Spring: Seasonal centrepieces to brighten up any table
- Home Economics: How to work with an interior designer on a tight budget.
- Feel Your Best – From the Health Desk
- Nutrition – Rethink Dessert: Satisfy your sweet tooth with good-for-you ingredients and mindful-eating strategies
- Front Line – Why You Don’t Need All Those Tests: Dr. Danielle Martin on why new guidelines mean fewer trips to the doctor
- The Big Idea – Paging Dr. Paltrow: What does the success of celebrity-driven health fads say about us?
- Nutrition – Label Decoder: Deciphering the fine print on the back of the box
- Relationships – The Friendly Divorce: A broken marriage no longer means a broken family
- Advice – Fallout Girl: Claudia Dey helps you do damage control
- Time & Money – Balancing Act: Entrepreneur Kathy Cheng on getting it all done, plus advice from money guru Bruce Sellery
- Memoir – Free Fall: Moving across the world for a fresh start doesn’t always work out like Eat, Pray, Love
- One Last Thing – Samantha Bee Tried It: The new mom jeans
- Enjoy Every Bite – From the Kitchen
- In Season: All about beets
- Savouring Tel Aviv: Exploring Israel’s vibrant food scene
- Shop Once, Eat for a Week: five delicious weeknight meals from just one trip to the supermarket
- April’s Perfect Wine Pairing: Pulled pork and gamay
FILED UNDER: Table of Contents