1. “I’m an early riser, and I like to start the day with a moksha yoga class at Pure Spa, right on the waterfront. They have everything you need in one spot: yoga, therapeutic manicures and pedicures and a beautiful Vichy shower.” 4 Prince St.
2. “I love strolling along the boardwalk that warps around the waterfront to Victoria Park, with trails and woodland paths. The gorgeous setting is home to Government House, where the lieutenant-governor lives and where William and Kate stayed when they visited.” Between Brighton Rd. and the Park Roadway.
3. “The women in my life like to shop, so after lunch we tend to stroll around downtown and I’ll pop into Nortons Jewellers. The owner, Peter Norton, is very into Canadian diamonds, and he has a great selection of Pandora products, which are so hot right now.” 162 Queen St. in Confederation Court Mall.
4. “My family’s local is The Merchantman Pub. It’s the best place for lunch. The pan-fried haddock, lobster roll and strawberry shortcake are to die for. Owner Peter Hyndman is committed to using local ingredients, and he’s a real character. You may walk in a stranger, but you leave a friend.” 23 Queen St.
5. “The one place everyone should stop by is Cows Ice Cream Shop. P.E.I. is famous for it. My all-time favourite flavour is Oreo cookie, but I also love pralines and cream. And you must have it in the homemade waffle cone.” 150 Cow St.